Building an Effective Scrum Team with Belbin Team Roles Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
The self-organising Scrum Team is the bedrock of the Scrum development process. An effective team is directly related to more effective delivery of products of value. Belbin Team Roles theory is used worldwide to help create more effective teams, in all kinds of environments. This course is led by a Belbin Accredited Trainer and Certified ScrumMaster. It provides a detailed overview of Scrum and examines how understanding Belbin Team Roles can benefit the Scrum Team.
- The Agile manifesto and principles
- Scrum components – 4 ceremonies, 4 artefacts, 3 roles
- The Scrum Process
Belbin Team Roles
- The 9 Belbin Team Roles
- Developing your individual strengths for team success
- Understanding allowable weaknesses
Understanding Team Roles in the Scrum Activities
- User Story grooming
- Backlog estimation
- Self-organising task allocation
- Review and retrospective meetings
- Understanding how others affect your behaviour
- Handling difficult people
- How to deal with missing Team Roles
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price